Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Or if someone is interested to buy this srcipt, we can always talk about the price.

•••
•••
Yeah, good luck getting a partner.... :xf.rolleyes:

Positive person.

It's not an problem to renew it (I have not wrote anything that I can't renew it).

•••
•••
Well, I don't think there's much I can do for you now but yeah you're right about real estate folks. some but load of money they got.
anyway, I and two other friends partnered up to help few of them build a website for their business cos most groups are just bitcoin and crap.
should be fun though

•••
Well, I don't think there's much I can do for you now but yeah you're right about real estate folks. some but load of money they got.
anyway, I and two other friends partnered up to help few of them build a website for their business cos most groups are just bitcoin and crap.
should be fun though

Yeah, I think there is a huge need for a place where people at real estate industry can so same things like at Facebook.

There are these style of websites, but they don't have so many features.

•••
Anyway I'd like to know how this goes, would be an avenue for more eyes for our clients.
Regards

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back