IT.COM

$2 .com Transfers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also works for biz, ca, info, net, org, us :alien2:

•••
looks like .co too

crazy cheap

•••
•••
•••
So you mean for 10 .com transfers, we need to pay $2 only? or $20 for 10 domains?

And we get full 1 year term from the time of transfer? Or anything else?

•••
$20 for 10 domains

Yes

So you mean for 10 .com transfers, we need to pay $2 only? or $20 for 10 domains?

And we get full 1 year term from the time of transfer? Or anything else?

•••
I have transfered names from godaddy and namesilo to rebel. Can't beat the price and my issue, via phone call was fixed in minutes.

•••
thanks for this, I just transfered 10 domains including .infos. orgs and .coms for $22 total. I'm glad to get discounts on other domain transfers besides ONLY .coms for a change.

•••
Any new transfer promo codes?

•••
Does anyone know why some transfers don't seem to process?

Only 6 of my 10 transfers have processed even though they are all unlocked.

It just says this in my domain manager on Rebel:

"Pending Transfer Check - In-bound domain queued for transfer"

So I click the checkbox and reprocess transfer but I get no email about the transfer and the status has not changed?

•••
Yes, make sure they are unlocked and reprocess. They had problem with sending authorization emails. It was resolved.

Does anyone know why some transfers don't seem to process?

Only 6 of my 10 transfers have processed even though they are all unlocked.

It just says this in my domain manager on Rebel:

"Pending Transfer Check - In-bound domain queued for transfer"

So I click the checkbox and reprocess transfer but I get no email about the transfer and the status has not changed?

•••
Yes, make sure they are unlocked and reprocess. They had problem with sending authorization emails. It was resolved.

My domains were all unlocked as I made sure before I even started.

this is my message to them, I will post here my results:

Hi, I have tried to restart the transfer but the coupon I used no longer works as it says I used it already but I used it for this domain that has not transfered and I want to try the transfer again. Can you please process it with the funds that were returned to my account with the coupon "MIKEB949".

•••
Any new promos from rebel?

•••
Showing cost of $12 no deals it looks like

•••
Is it one-time-use only?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back