IT.COM

24 hour contest: Best joke for two Virtual Reality domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everybody. Virtual Reality is going to be huge very soon. I have a couple of domains that are expiring in three days:

VirtualRealityCoupon.com & VirtualRealityCoupons.com registered @ Godaddy

I don't plan to renew them. So @Fliporium suggested that I run a contest and transfer them to the winner before pushing them for free becomes impossible . If you're interested in these domains (or just have a killer joke)- let the jokes begin!

(This contest will end in 24 hours. It's now 7:25 p.m. EST)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
' Just this the other day..

I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.''

best read aloud

•••
First joke so you're in the lead! Good one though. I like puns. Thanks.

•••
Went to the corner shop - bought 4 corners :P

BTW: if i won, i need first domain alone, you can giveaway the another one ;)

•••
Did you hear about the guy who lost his entire left side?

Don't worry he's all right now.

•••
A guy walks into a bar.

His wife says "Ouch, that would not have happened if you took off your VR goggles like I told you to."

•••
•••
The best part about being a procrastinator is... you know what I'll just tell you later.

•••
Thanks for the jokes, everybody. Keep 'em coming. I'll keep the domaining/VR vibe alive with this bad joke that I just invented:

A hologram walks into... errr.... through a bar. The bartender asks: "What will you have?" The hologram says: "Beer.com".

•••
Hey everybody. Thanks for participating in the joke contest. Cute ones about .com's and VR and various bars but the shitzu/shit zoo joke amused me the most so @briguy- you're the winner! Please pm me your godaddy account details and I'll push you the domains.

•••
Hey everybody. Thanks for participating in the joke contest. Cute ones about .com's and VR and various bars but the shitzu/shit zoo joke amused me the most so @briguy- you're the winner! Please pm me your godaddy account details and I'll push you the domains.
Thanks @stellarname to be honest just entered for fun...so would appreciate it if you pick another winner/winners

•••
@briguy No worries. So... the new winner is... (drumroll) @carob for the VR joke! That was my second favorite. Please pm your details if you're interested in the domains.

•••
Hi I admit I just entered for a laugh... I think @ramkumaritrvs wants the domain more than me - happy to give it away.

•••
Thanks, @carob. So @ramkumaritrvs- you only wanted one of them. You want the singular version, right? VirtualRealityCoupon.com. Please pm me your details and I'll push it. And I'll push the other one to @vivaldi if he's interested.

•••
•••
Heard about the domainers who got robbed?

No, nobody has, can't identify them because their names got stolen.

•••
Heard about the domainer who got expelled from heaven?

He kept telling everyone how much he loved LLL, so they finally just said ok, just go there.

•••
Careful bud. You are negating all your good karma of turning down the domain with these bad jokes :D..lol just kidding :)

•••
My farmer friend has just received an award for his scarecrow. Apparently it was outstanding in its field.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back