IT.COM

poll 3 L .MOBI chips?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keep / register 3 letter .MOBI chips?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • .MOBI?! You have to be kidding me!

votes
    36.8%
  • Yeah, why not?!

votes
    63.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

Keep / register 3 letter .MOBI chinese premiums?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not feeling .mobi at the moment but thanks for creating this poll. Might change my mind. ;)

•••
Only Have 1 .mobi and its not chinese premium.. regged from long time ..its SMO.mobi (Social Media Optimisation)

•••
Just regged one.... 98989 dot mobi. I'm not going to dive into it head first though, but people are snatching .mobi up fast. .

•••
•••
one thing that i like about dot mobi is that it's comparable to .biz and .info because it's familiar. but it's neutral about it's meaning, which gives it more flexibility than .biz and .info. There are more dot mobi domains for sale on 4.cn than .biz and .info (from my observation at least) and there is a decent amount chinese sites on dot mobi, so it's not perceive in the same way as new gtlds at least. It's more familiar. There have been a few numeric and letter .mobi sales this month, so there appears to be a buy out of sorts in development....but still has a long way to go.

No promise about the dot mobi becoming liquid anytime soon though, but who knows....

•••
•••
is this a joke?

Nope. I'm talking short numerics. I don't have the numbers but I'm seeing more numeric sales and some on my to buy list have already been snatched up.

•••
•••
I also have a thread for 4N.Mobi, all those premiums are gone, even 0's. Just 4's left between 1000 and 9999 (less than 3000).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back