Domain Name Registrations

$5.95 per year

Register names for 1 - 10 year terms at our low prices
Domain Management Account
Free Domain Parking
Plus bonuses for domain registration customers:
+ 1 month Search Engine Submission
+ 1 month Web Hosting

? Has anyone used this service? I just found it today..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yeah, I guess with that low of a price there has to be a few catches.

•••
Just got one in my mailbox,

Don't pay more than you have to for your domain registrations!
iRegistrations now offer domain names for only $5.95 a year, we challenge you to find cheaper.

This is the best deal on the internet - all the web services you need are also included FREE!

Register your domain today at iRegistrations

Customer Support Team
iRegistrations

•••
Catches are evil! I actually almost used the above mentioned...

•••
•••
cheap ones are generally REALLY scammy! I used one (not that one) once and it was CRAP, the supports stupid etc. Really don't use them!

•••
Oh, and anyway, that's jsut for a domain name, it dosen't host!

•••
I tried using iRegistrations form mail few days ago.. as I had an inquiry.. seems their form mail did not work.. something to the effect that iRegistrations did not have rights too the script.. can't recall the exact wording now.. but their contact form mail was not operational @ that time.

•••
i don't trust the cheaper domain names...

•••
I stay away from these cheap kind of companies..Enom offers $5.99 domain only but that is worthless as once you want to add DNS etc to it thats another $4.00/year so you actually end up paying much much more..

•••
i registered whilst.net through them and never received login password :(

•••
Just keep in mind that the price all registration companies pay for the domain (their cost from the root registry) is $6. Any company selling for less than that mark would very obviously have to have another way of making mony from you if they are selling the domain name at a loss.

(wholesale cost for .US names is $5)

•••
I use Kore Domains who charge $5.95 for .BIZ & .US domains and have had no problems at all.

They're customer service is excellent and they always keep their customers involved with any new products. I would recommend them highly.

Tim

•••
Good advice RJ... I guess I'll stick with the $8.88 from Name Cheap ;)

•••
Originally posted by tim111
I use Kore Domains who charge $5.95 for .BIZ & .US domains and have had no problems at all.

.BIZ and .US domains are a different story than .com .net .org. The wholesale price for a .US is lower so registrars can offer dirt cheap prices like the godaddy reseller you mentioned.

•••
My friend billy told me about it. he hasn't tried it but he said it seems like it's a really good service

•••
It is to good to be true...

•••
I would also stay away from sites that are offering services at a super low price.

•••
I thought it was 3$ for .US RJ.

Also tim111: your a walking advertisement for kore domains. If you want to advertise them, theres a proper forum to do it. Otherwise stop mentioning them for no reason.

•••
Originally posted by tim111

They're customer service is excellent and they always keep their customers involved with any new products. I would recommend them highly.

Tim

Please utilize the "Advertising Forum" for your posts of this nature. This is the *SECOND* time I've had to post after you this evening ... after receiving numerous PM's of your spamming of the Forum.
Thank you for your cooperation.

•••
•••
Thats very cheap, quality over quantity always.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back