NameSilo

$550,000 Domain Sale Tops New DNJournal Weekly Chart

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com - and this time out the column covers two weeks of data since last week's report was postponed while we were in Silicon Valley covering the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference. A ton of sales were completed since our last report including four that hit six figures - one crossing the half-million dollar mark. The Global Contenders also got their highest sale of the Year to Date with Visa.org and a Malaysian domain landed on top of the Country Code list. Read all about it through the link below:

DNJournal.com Weekly Domain Sales Report

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
very cool stuff Duke. Thanks for the report!

•••
•••
cheers, as ever Duke....

My God, Snapnames....... [sits back in chair, sigh and roll of the eyes] What possesses some people to bid so much for what can only be classed as "average drops".. ThingsToRemember.com ..... [bemused shake of the head]

•••
Badger said:
cheers, as ever Duke....

My God, Snapnames....... [sits back in chair, sigh and roll of the eyes] What possesses some people to bid so much for what can only be classed as "average drops".. ThingsToRemember.com ..... [bemused shake of the head]

Not a place I frequent, jolly old "snappers" - it leaves me completely nonplussed - even some of the names on Sedo selling for high $xxx / low $xxxx, I am sure I dumped some of them as worthless way back when :'(

Makes my premium names (I think so :) ) look really good - somebody buy em for megabucks please :)

Macau.com - magic name the place is just booming, be there in six weeks - again :$: :$:

•••
Thanks DUKE! Its interesting!

•••
Blockhäuser.biz (Log Cabin. German) $2,406

Imobiliárias.com (Real Estate Portuguese) $3,000

Yes, rack up two more IDNs on the board. Keep 'em coming. The biggest non-kept secret in the industy is starting to rise.

•••
I dont understand, why Macao dot com can costs so much...

•••
It's a clear sign that the bubble is fast inflating and the soap film is starting to thin.

•••
As always a good read from Duke :)

TY

•••
It's a clear sign that the bubble is fast inflating and the soap film is starting to thin.

true...........true........

•••
I just saw this week's DNJournal, where ChessTips.com got snapped for more than $8,000 (& is now reg'd to a guy in Korea). Talk about crazy prices!

I'd take a large fraction of that amount for my ChessLesson.com. (Anybody here speak Korean & want to earn a commission?) :D

•••
i wish my domains sold for that much :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back