Domain Empire

discuss 5N.info - any future possibilities?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
is it a good idea to invest in NNNNN.info?

just regged 58868.info - looks cool

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With the current $1 .info GD special.... Buyouts are imminent.

•••
Thanks for sharing that, I just picked up 36 6n.infos that I had on my list. Saved $72. I regret selling some of my better 6n.infos here earlier (88x88x patterns) at a loss.

•••
Thanks for sharing that, I just picked up 36 6n.infos that I had on my list. Saved $72. I regret selling some of my better 6n.infos here earlier (88x88x patterns) at a loss.

I remember.... I think you had a nice stash of 4n.info at one time also....

I too sold mine too early... But I had a few bills and a pregnant wife so Im happy with my sale... Don't sweat it brother.

•••

I too sold mine too early... But I had a few bills and a pregnant wife so Im happy with my sale... Don't sweat it brother.

It's nowhere near as heartbreaking as when I sold like 20 of my premium (great pattern) 6n.coms at like $15 a piece a month before they exploded to $200+. (bought them all for $1-$5 each with Gdd coupons). Still hurts to this day ;) 877793, 977697 , 721882 to name a few haha

•••
It's nowhere near as heartbreaking as when I sold like 20 of my premium (great pattern) 6n.coms at like $15 a piece a month before they exploded to $200+. (bought them all for $1-$5 each with Gdd coupons). Still hurts to this day ;) 877793, 977697 , 721882 to name a few haha

Ouch.... And I was upset about buying at $30 and selling at $90... Now $200++

A recent buyer of mine me relayed a story where he was sold a LL.com for $20k when his wife was pregnant way back when... Imagine how he feels... :p

You were ahead of the trend brother... Next time we'll both hold out longer. ;)

•••
Scanning some ranges here. Did the 80k to 90k yesterday and if you pm me I can send you the list. There was less than 2400 and now I'm doing the 10k to 20k range.

•••
tried to scan 10k to 20k but it kept freezing near the end. There are around 3000 left from 10 to 16.5k. Still a decent amount with 0 and no 4.

•••
What's the current floor price of 5n.info

•••
•••
Does anyone know how they are selling now? I have some 5Ns with 888 :) that end in 0 :(

•••
As of today, 5N with 888 will easily fetch $25 each

•••

HAPPY WIFE: HAPPY LIFE

•••
HAPPY WIFE: HAPPY LIFE

So true brother. I just took some money I made via domain sales and purchased baby bottles and a Tommee Tipper 360 Diaper Pal. :P

•••
So true brother. I just took some money I made via domain sales and purchased baby bottles and a Tommee Tipper 360 Diaper Pal. :P
"Tommie Tipper 360 Diaper Pal", talk about badass!!!!! I don't know what it is but I gotta have one! Super cool name, branding at its finest!!!!!

#WHYWEDOTHIS

•••
•••
"Tommie Tipper 360 Diaper Pal", talk about badass!!!!! I don't know what it is but I gotta have one! Super cool name, branding at its finest!!!!!

#WHYWEDOTHIS

http://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23202896

In another life time I was working for the marketing firm featured in "Mad Men" coming up with marketing strategies, brandables before that was a term and great copy writing.

#DomainingRocks

•••
How about
8880.info

Minimum Mid $xxx. Place it on GD auctions and you'll receive offers and Whois inquires soon enough.

•••
Minimum Mid $xxx. Place it on GD auctions and you'll receive offers and Whois inquires soon enough.
With all extensions there are only 10,000 available (4n)..With 5n Soon enough in this wild west of numeric fever it will trickle down soon enough from .com to other established extensions. Everyone wants a vanity domain.

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone have available 5N.info list? how many are left?

•••
Does anyone have available 5N.info list? how many are left?

Please find attached the list of available 5N.info's.

Attachments

• 9s.INFO_Feb_13.xlsx
    45.8 KB · Views: 36
•••
5N.info would be great IF you can renew them for $1. Sell it before renewal if you can now.
I really like .info but renewing for $10 I'm not too keen on.

I would say one or two gems and that's it. Don't go crazy.

•••
5N.info would be great IF you can renew them for $1. Sell it before renewal if you can now.
I really like .info but renewing for $10 I'm not too keen on.

I would say one or two gems and that's it. Don't go crazy.
As Paxton said.
"As for other extensions, I personally try to stay away unless I can grab an ultra-premium number combination."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back