NameSilo

negotiable *6 Domains With Huge Potential Package!!!*

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :laugh:

I am now offering my domain collection in a bulk package.
This is a great deal and most of the names have huge potential.

1. videohost.us Overture is 1011 for video host and 127 for videohost. You can develope this site to host videos and images and make alot of profit.

2. broadglobal.com A perfect name for a business. Small or large. Very easy to remember and a dot com. A perfect for name a company. Overture is 51,238 for global and 3,302 for broad.

3. financialwell.com Short, simple and and easy to remember. Easilly brandable name, with great potential. I will also include myfinancialwell.com for free. Overture is: financial: 81,288 well: 52,453 financial well: 205

4. bafangoo.com A funny name. Could be a joke website, a forum, or anything thats fun. This is also a name that doesn't have a clear meaning but can be with the right development like google and yahoo. This name is catchy.

5. researchcommittee.org Two words and simple. Easy to the point and can work for a non-profit group or a independent company. Anything that has to do with research, this is it. Overture: research: 80,690 committee: 5,272

Please PM or reply with offers or questions.
Please don't hesitate with offers. I'm not asking for a fortune.
I can also accept offers on individual names.
All domains at Godaddy. Free push to a Godaddy account.
Payment by paypal.

Thanks for looking a have a Great Day! :laugh:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bump :D

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
These are the Sedo stats for the last 4 days when i acually parked all my domains there. Still taking for offers for the time being.

Sedo stats for the last 4 days.

•••
Anyone else interested? :wave:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back