Dynadot

About Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theodore_zhou

DNN.ME,WCC.ME,VXDF.COM,TJVQ.COM,ZYHY.COM for sale.Established Member
Impact
i have spent two whole days negiotating a price on a domain listing for sale in flippa.
I have told the seller i am seriously interested in this domain and want to buy.
After hard talking,we are almost there to reach a agreement.
for preparing for this deal,i even sold some of my domains cheaply yesterday,in order to fast gather the higher $XXXX for a fast payment.
Then just now the seller tells me the domain was sold a long time ago.
My time and money was absolutely wasted on this shit seller.
seems flippa has no any punishment for such action.
No checking domains no longer belong to the seller????
really dispointed with flippa working this way.

has anyone meet the same situation before?
very angry since at the beginning i have told the seller i am serious,not joking.
and tried my best to show my faith in this deal.
but end with it this way.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have clicked on a few Buy It Now classifieds, only for the seller to reject my BIN offer and updated the listing with a higher BIN.

If a seller doesn't accept the BIN within 3 days, it expires as well with no sales.

BIN in Flippa is almost no different from an Offer. The only difference is if a listing has a BIN offer, it will not allow any other offers during the wait time for the seller to approve or reject.

It shouldn't be called Buy It Now when one can't even Buy It nor Buy It Now.

@FlippaDomains

•••
I have clicked on a few Buy It Now classifieds, only for the seller to reject my BIN offer and updated the listing with a higher BIN.

If a seller doesn't accept the BIN within 3 days, it expires as well with no sales.

BIN in Flippa is almost no different from an Offer. The only difference is if a listing has a BIN offer, it will not allow any other offers during the wait time for the seller to approve or reject.

@FlippaDomains
should be called "make em wait" or "buy it in 3 days"

•••
•••
Even when you start an auction, they take your $9 before they've verified ownership and you still have to wait to start the auction.

•••

@FlippaDomains

I just noticed this is also discussed here.

•••
Even when you start an auction, they take your $9 before they've verified ownership and you still have to wait to start the auction.
Agreed but if you are using same email id for flippa and listing domain whois. The verification will be done instantly. No more wait.

•••
It is the seller's responsibility to update inventory accordingly; however the issue with a BIN having to be accepted is a problem, and we just approved changes today to fix.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back