Dynadot

AdSense, Do I need new accounts for different sites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am wondering I already have an account with google adsense, and one site advertising their ads, I have another website I wish to start using google adsense with, do I need to sign up with google adsense again for my new site? Or can I just use the same script with my new site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
once you are signed up you can use your code on any of your sites providing your new site does not conflict with Adsense TOS.

You can set up channels in adsense which will then allow you to track how effective each site is or you can just collect bulk data for all your sites.

•••
Thanks I appreciate your reply!

•••
Thank you for posting this because i was just thinking the same thing. When i found this board i was happy. Thanks

•••
i agree that it is quite confusing sometimes with google adsense

•••
Just started using Adsense and wondered about this too... also wondered if you got paid for clicks made on ads thru the search box but I see you do..

•••
I am also confused about how the following
1. ad channels?
2. How do I make clicks open to a new window?

•••
ComScout.com said:
I am also confused about how the following
2. How do I make clicks open to a new window?

you are not alloud to make modifications to the script.

•••
Hi there, check out the Adsense help Feature:-

http://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/topic.py?topic=152

This will tell you what they are and how to activate them.

For the answer to opening in a new window - the simple answer is no you can't which I find a bit annoying. We all live for bringing people to our sites only to have Google take them away if we use adsense. here is the link to the answer from Google:-

http://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=9737&topic=142

Hope this helps you.

ben20

•••
Minor detail, but google adsense for search does allow you to open the results/site in a new window, keeping your visitors. See search box on publicdock.com

-Allan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back