IT.COM

AdSense not paying

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello. Has anyone ever had this problem? I have no holds on my account and am well over the minimum payout. Anyone know how I might contact google regarding this matter? Its a pain.

Thanks

Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
probably you didnt verified your adsense account, verification were done by entering pin number which sent to your home address. or you might not set your payment option.

•••
•••
I hope you have entered your PIN number for the address verification or you might have submitted the tax information. If the above criteria is set then you should have received your payment.

•••
Hello. Has anyone ever had this problem? I have no holds on my account and am well over the minimum payout. Anyone know how I might contact google regarding this matter? Its a pain.

Thanks

Mike

When did you hit your minimum?

When you click "When Is My Next Payment"
what does it say?

•••
My account has been verified for months and i have been past the threshold for months. About 4 months actually. I have entered my tax information as well. I dont see the "When is my next payment" link. Ill try the link posted by frih. Thanks guys.

•••
When your logged in go to the drop down that gives you the
Today
Yesterday
Last Week
etc options and choose Since Last Payment

as soon as that screen comes up right beside it it will say
When will I receive my next payment? with a link

click on that and see what it says, if your not seeing the link,
then something is not set right to Receive Payments.

Hope that helps.

•••
go to account info.. and check payment history

•••
Thanks again guys. I have never received a payment so my drop down menu doesnt have a "since last payment" option. Also, the payment history shows no payments because ive never had one issued. I reached the threshold in July so I should have had a payment issued by the end of August. I tried the link left eariler in this post and google doesnt provide email support for topics covered in their help center. Any other ideas?

•••
Yes, Go to your account > payment history page. Does it show anything over there?

•••
The payment history page shows my monthly earnings but no issued payments because google has yet to issue a payment.

•••
What is total earning amount appearing in your account?

•••
•••
over $500

This is really strange unless you don't have a hold price or Havn't enter the PIN number. I have received payments monthly. Better mail Google support.

•••
I know. It sounds really strange to me as well. I cant seem to find a way to email google support. I have posted in their support forum in the payments section. I have no visible holds and everything including tax info, pin number, and bank account have been verified. The help center leads me no where and tells me they do not accept email regarding topics covered in the help center. Id like to figure this out.

•••
Issue solved. I had a phone verification hold that wasnt showing in my account. Was contacted by an adsense employee. Thanks everyone.

•••
Issue solved. I had a phone verification hold that wasnt showing in my account. Was contacted by an adsense employee. Thanks everyone.

Glad you got it worked out...for the good! :tu:

•••
Oh, good you figured it out. I saw a lot of people having their payments held in October. It was weird.

•••
Thanks guys. It was nice to be contacted by someone wanting to fix the issue. I was kind of surprised.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back