Dynadot

AdSense not working on my site...

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm kinda new to using Adsense on my sites. I was wondering if anyone knows what could cause the ads not to show up. It has been almost 24 hours since I added the code to my page, and it was (and still is) showing up as a white rectangle where the ad should be. If you know what could be causing that, I'd love the help.

Thanks,
Cindy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
give us a link and also copy and paste your metatags here please so we can help

•••
Do meta tags have something to do with the ads?

•••
Your ads should show up right away. There is no delay. The only thing I could think of is that your site does not have enough content for any ads but even then you should see a public service ad. PM me the link or post it and I'll have a look at it.

•••
yes, Meta tags are about 50% of what adsense will show on your site. so if you have an "F-bomb" tossed in there, youll have problems...

•••
•••
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. This was actually about a site I just purchased, and I think the problem I am having with the ads needs to be discussed with Google. Thanks again.

Cindy

•••
OK cool. If you need anymore help, you know where we live :)

Best of luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back