domain advisablehelp.com appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aswoosh

Established Member
Impact
Any thoughts? When I first saw it I thought the name was really good, but I'm not to sure anymore.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0

The "advisable" word looks unnecessary

Last edited:
•••
Ok, thankyou. That was the same thing I was thinking.

•••
$0.00

I think it would be advisable to consider retirement from domaining. Take up basket weaving or learn how to play the Native American flute. Whatever you decide to do, do it for the highest good of all. Sometimes people need to hear these truths.

Take one step backward and two steps forward with the FORCE™. :) :)

•••
Well, I never bought it because I took the time to think about it and research it a little more. Thanks for being a dick though.

•••
Just look at it as "did i ever use these words together ever in my life?" Did you say to someone i need some advisable help on my math problem. $0 goodluck

•••
$0.00

I think it would be advisable to consider retirement from domaining. Take up basket weaving or learn how to play the Native American flute. Whatever you decide to do, do it for the highest good of all. Sometimes people need to hear these truths.

you could be more gentle with your words.
just because you "think" you know it better that doesn't give you the right to say what you did.

i think the domain is actually not a bad one, if proper developed it can be very nice.

undeveloped i would say very low xx$

•••
you could be more gentle with your words.
just because you "think" you know it better that doesn't give you the right to say what you did.

Sorry. I was a bit unkind and unhelpful. It was supposed be funny, but I guess it sort of crossed the line. You are right. The OP does love me now he said. No really.

Now go use the FORCE™ Luke!! :hearts:

•••
$0.00

The above pretty much some's up the value of your name. It sucks hearing that your name is not worth anything but it sucks even more waisting money on crap, which is what you are doing.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back