IT.COM

Anyone Use MySpace?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
http://www.myspace.com

It's kind of like Friendster but with a lot more features. Everyone I know seems to use it (which is why I am starting a MySpace resource site, if you want to help PM me), but I was just wondering if people in your area use it as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
eugh... can't stand those websites... you always get people who feel they are "technically capable" because they use it. People I know use services like that a lot. All I ever hear is "I made a website!" and "See me on the internet... www.somepicturesite.com/theirname".

I suppose they make people feel good about themselves though! :)

I don't use it, and I never will.

•••
Yeah, but this site is nice because it rolls a blog, picture site, band/event calendar, games, and a really nice social networking system all rolled in to one. It's more a "community" than it is a personal site.

•••
hmm

I have had a closer look, and it looks quite good. I just dislike them because of the amount of ppl who use them, just because it makes them look like they can "make" a website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back