Domain Empire

Anywhere domain for 50 cents ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reu Torah

Established Member
Impact
Other then register.com any registrar providing domain name (.com) for 50 cents ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
where do you have it in register?

•••
you can try znetlive for 1$

•••
i have 50 cents want to register a domain, anyone out there ?

•••
you can try znetlive for 1$

Is znetlive safe? plus, it does not load at my end, any location based issues or anyone else facing the sale problem?

•••
worked for me.

hostgator btw are a bad choice , worst costumer service ever.

•••
worked for me.

hostgator btw are a bad choice , worst costumer service ever.
how do you get the znetlive for 1$? is there a coupon code dont see it on website

•••
dbustin can you open znetlive easily?

•••
Yes, there is a coupon code. I bought one domain for $1 few days before but its for new accounts only. I don't remember the coupon actually. Just google "znetlive coupon" and you will find it.

•••
znet is good but i want to register it for 50 cents, i am thinking about registering a domain name for proving customer support for my chat script.

•••
Just google "znetlive coupon" and you will find it.
There does not seem to be 1USD .com coupons for znetlive. 169Rupee is the cheapest I have found.

•••
•••
•••
Still loads okay here but that may be a result of site cookies.
Try this: Go to the homepage. Perform a domain search for a .com. Add it to your cart. Go look at the cart. Go back to the homepage.
At that stage I got a popup indicating I could get a .com for $1.34. I clicked the popup and arrived at the link I posted above.

•••
Still loads okay here but that may be a result of site cookies.
Try this: Go to the homepage. Perform a domain search for a .com. Add it to your cart. Go look at the cart. Go back to the homepage.
At that stage I got a popup indicating I could get a .com for $1.34. I clicked the popup and arrived at the link I posted above.

Thank you for the guide. I ll certainly try this if even homepage opens at my side. Because, every time, it gives timeout error even when I try just with homepage.

•••
Is it possible your access to the site is being denied by your ISP?

•••
I really don't think so if any issues with the ISP for this or related websites. Do you know the origin of this registrar etc? and where are you from so deducting the reason behind this issue would be easier.

Thanks.

•••
I'm in Australia, registrar is in India.

•••
Ask India people here. It is safe ? Trust company ?

•••
I tried it... could not get it to work. I asked their customer service, had to create another account with another Email address, and do things in exactly the right order for it to work. Of course it still did not work! I told them, and they told me something like "well it did work for some other people" and offered no further help. Not impressed... don't know why I wasted my time on them... useless!!!

•••
I tried it... could not get it to work. I asked their customer service, had to create another account with another Email address, and do things in exactly the right order for it to work. Of course it still did not work! I told them, and they told me something like "well it did work for some other people" and offered no further help. Not impressed... don't know why I wasted my time on them... useless!!!

Where are you from? may be, site works on certain region basis.
Thank you for sharing your experience though.

•••
I'm from Australia... they knew this, and they told me it should work... but it did not, and they showed no interest in fixing it, nor could they give me the price that their site advertised.

•••
Yes znet is safe and is in business since many years ..go give a try for the offer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back