NameSilo

Associate-O-Matic Theme Bundle! 6 themes for just $39.95 with free support & updates!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Associate-O-Matic (AOM for short) is a fantastic script that allows you to run your own Amazon store, and basically get affiliate credit from Amazon. The biggest issue with Associate-O-Matic though, is its design. Out of the box, its fair to say that it looks horribly dated.

Because of this I set about creating a theme to use that would give a much more visually appealing design. However I got a bit carried away, and made 6 themes instead!

So here it is, the UltimateAOM.com Bundle, six high quality Associate-O-Matic themes, for just $39.95 with suport and updates included! One of the great parts about this is that when I do more themes, or more variations, you get those too, without having to pay any more! I'll basically release a new download file, which as an existing customer you get to download for free.

I'm offering this for $39.95 while I have the 6 themes. As soon as more themes are added, the price will be going up for new orders.

Take a look at the themes, and try out a demo at UltimateAOM.com

These themes work perfectly with the free version of Associate-O-Matic too, meaning you dont need to own the script to take advantage of this offer!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back