Dynadot

Attention : NAMECHEAP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
IMPORTANT: Website Maintenance

Due to technical maintenance, our website will not be available from Thursday October 2nd, 2003 beginning at 1:00pm PST (3:00pm EST), and lasting for at least 2 hours. Please be advised that none of the functions including domain modifications will be available during that time. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Just so everyone knows :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This NOT just namecheap. Actually enom will be down during this time while they migrate to a new data center. ALL enom resellers will be affected

•••
Worst time of the day to schedule a maintenance.

•••
Nooo.... where did all my domains go!!

http://www.enom.com/

j/k ;)

I hope they add some great new features.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
I hope they add some great new features. [/B]

If they are just moving to a new data center, I would highly doubt any new features...

But heck. What do I know?

•••
Hope this isnt too much longer.

•••
Originally posted by WhSox21
If they are just moving to a new data center, I would highly doubt any new features...

But heck. What do I know?

Who knows. Their site says "In order to serve you better"... so maybe they're new features will be improved customer service or faster DNS. :D

•••
I hope they fix their long standing issue with email forwarding. This is getting absurd

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back