Domain Empire

.in Best place to sell an .in domain name?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,
I would like to sell some of my .in domain names, what's the best "free" place to sell them? I have them on Sedo, but that's just to crowded.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can try INF sales thread..

•••
•••
Been there, they have some kind of error on the website, I can't post anything.

Hello martiinko! PM me about the issue you are having and I'll get this fixed for you.

•••
martiinko... I saw your message now...
It may take one or two days for the admin to approve the member.. Till then you cannot post.... Confirm the Email and some time needs to wait to post for one or two days... You can post soon! See you there..

•••
Selling .in domain names

Hi guys,
I would like to sell some of my .in domain names, what's the best "free" place to sell them? I have them on Sedo, but that's just to crowded.

:bingo:
You can add your domains to www.sellmy.in - they have to be premium .in domains to be included. There is a bulk load option as well, please let me know how many domains you are looking to list.

•••
i will be trying INF
even i have some .in domains. hoping to sell them.

•••
Hi!

I have created a new account at InForum, already activated however I cannot post anything. I see an error message if I try to post anything.

error.jpg

Can someone help me please?
Thank you

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back