Watch

DCEll

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
So guys, what about today?

• What registered?
  • How many?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no .com transfer deals worth mention

•••
•••
namesilo.com - promocode : tldlist - 7.39$

yeah thank you.
thats not great.
this is like a 70 cent saving
for 5 domains max

I get epik or namebright regular price 8$ transfers all day long unlimited

cheers

•••
I reg'd a few xyz names at 25 cents each. I'm not sure if I will flip them, or just use them to try to generate a bit of traffic to my .coms.

•••
I reg'd a few xyz names at 25 cents each. I'm not sure if I will flip them, or just use them to try to generate a bit of traffic to my .coms.

Goodluck!

•••
Thanks, one of them was DiamondT.xyz (nothing there yet) , and I want to use that to promote a vintage meet early next year. The .com is owned by a technology company, and the Diamond T that I am featuring is the tractor unit for a WWII tank transporter. It's a different type of "high technology" as you have a bit of a way to go to climb into the cab. :)

At the moment I'm thinking of it as a 25 cent throw-away, but if it starts to get some traffic, then I can always keep it. I think renewal is about $9 per year.

•••
Got web hosting under $1, few domains - .com, .org
all from namecheap

•••
Thanks, one of them was DiamondT.xyz (nothing there yet) , and I want to use that to promote a vintage meet early next year. The .com is owned by a technology company, and the Diamond T that I am featuring is the tractor unit for a WWII tank transporter. It's a different type of "high technology" as you have a bit of a way to go to climb into the cab. :)

At the moment I'm thinking of it as a 25 cent throw-away, but if it starts to get some traffic, then I can always keep it. I think renewal is about $9 per year.
nice story :$::!:

•••
all from namecheap
one premium .org , hosting. waiting 3PM for .net promo.

•••
•••
.net is there with .com and .org
took everything.

DarthVaderNooo.jpg

•••
I'm not too excited with the "deals" today.

But, I might have picked up 2 .coms from NameCheap. They aren't showing in my account (yet), though. So far, that's it for me.

•••
I'm not too excited with the "deals" today.

But, I might have picked up 2 .coms from NameCheap. They aren't showing in my account (yet), though. So far, that's it for me.
There's a refresh(something) link/button in dashboard. Will take time to update.

Last edited:
•••
Bought 2 domains at Namecheap, money was taken from my Paypal, got an error on the results page stating the coupon was no longer valid (but i did get the blackfriday promo price in my cart) and they refunded my money about 1 hour later.

Nice going Namecheap, nice way to handle a $1k/month minimum customer....

•••
I tried 2 times for the NameCheap dot com deals.

Had names in the cart both times.

Both times got screwed and sent to an error page.

Done with Namecheap.

•••
all from namecheap
Namecheap have some good deals today.
.com, .net, .org 0.98
.co, .us, .pw, and others 0.45
They had a hosting deal for 0.98 for first year.

•••
Bought 2 domains at Namecheap, money was taken from my Paypal, got an error on the results page stating the coupon was no longer valid (but i did get the blackfriday promo price in my cart) and they refunded my money about 1 hour later.

Nice going Namecheap, nice way to handle a $1k/month minimum customer....

They are very busy, heavy traffic, every time they open up the coupon is gone within the first 10 mins.

•••
Just got me taxsale.guru for 0.45

•••
You guys are aware that RENEWING domains on Namecheap is expensive? They never give any deals for renewals. Ever.

•••
Yep - renewals are the catch. The xyz names I reg'd are either throw aways or flips, but what do you do if the name picks up some traction by the time it needs to be renewed. At the moment xyz doesn't look too bad - I think they are about $9 for non-premium names, so it would probably be worth running them on. Lets hope they offer a renewal discount if people start to drop them.

•••
got some .co .club
not get any .com :(
namecheap site crash on .com deal.

•••
i have read at least 30 times this "black Friday" word from yesterday, its getting annoying now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back