NameSilo

.ca .CA To Be Released / TBR Weekly Pick List for May 1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Our .CA To Be Released / TBR Weekly Picks for May 1 is now online:

The overall .CA numbers are very similar to the past few recaps, but the quality of TBR domain names has really dropped off in some areas, especially the motley crew of 3-letter .CA options we have this week. Not one LLL domain was even close to making our Top Picks, but the single-words helped make up for it a bit, which include...

You Have Almost 4 Hours Left!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Internets/Minotaur are debatable ..

•••
I like Minotaur and those mythical names are always popular with business.

I agree on Internets, but I think the allure of the name (and the impossibility of getting the singular) will cause people to jump.

•••
The .CA To Be Released / TBR Results & Leftovers for May 1, 2019 are now online.

This week’s .CA TBR list contained just over 10,000 names (the sixth straight week of more than 9K), and although the single-word quality was certainly present and accounted for, there was a total dearth of premium 3-letter domains that dragged things down a bit. Some of the top selections this week included... and overall, 6 of our Top Picks went in the Top 8 TBR selections – not bad.

See Who Hit the TBR Hole-in-One!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back