Can anyone break the code of a site

Spaceship
Watch

Dave_Z

Electrifying GuyTop Member
Impact
Hi gang!

I found this site w/c sells an encrypter. But I'd like to see
if anyone's up to the challenge of getting the source code.

PM me if you're up to it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
umm. One question. Does it use one way MD hash? if it does, which there is a good chance, then NO one can break it :p

•••
Originally posted by iDeviseFlash
umm. One question. Does it use one way MD hash? if it does, which there is a good chance, then NO one can break it :p

Sorry, I'm a total dunce on the subject. What do you mean
by one way MD hash?

Wanna give it a try?

•••
What does it sell an encrypter for? What kind of code? HTML or other?

•••
Originally posted by iDeviseFlash

Um... a one way hash it not an encrptor , it is an authenticator, and md5 does have some weaknesses in theory and there is project to try to prove them.

•••
PM me the site and lets have a look!

•••
theparrot said:
Um... a one way hash it not an encrptor , it is an authenticator, and md5 does have some weaknesses in theory and there is project to try to prove them.

I'd have to agree with theparrot, it IS a hash NOT an encryptor, and there are people trying to prove its weakness :)

•••
no it's not a hash. I'm sure it's one of the javascript encrypters. It just encrypts the website. Could take 5 mins. to crack.

•••
Yes that is exactly what it is. It's a javascript encrypter. It would be very easy to crack and no reason to even have your html encrypted. All I would have to do is write a function to reverse the encryption. Although, annoying very possible to figure out!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back