NameSilo

domain Caring.London + Other domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Campsis

Impact
.london address is launching soon, and i managed to snap the following domains.
Here's the list/prices of how much it cost me to get them.

spacerent.london - $39
chatroom.london - $39
pcsupplies.london - $39
caring.london - $495
lsg.london - $129

I was just wondering if these domains have any chance of selling for a high price after they go live, and was wondering if it's actually worth it. Please let me know any experts because i am a newbie ;) Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thread moved to Prepurchase Appraisals as OP does not own the domains as yet. .london is on pre registration

•••
thanks, anyone can help ?

•••
Reality is that nobody knows if .london names will sell, its a gamble.
Will take years to see if there will be a market for .london names.

I personally would not buy any of the domains you mentioned as they are not strong keywords, i cannot imagine there will be much demand for those names.

•••
You say you are a newbie, so I think it's best to stick with established extensions first. It's already hard enough to sell .com.
It's always possible that a very tiny market could emerge, but many of the new TLDs are niche extensions...
Keep in mind that .co.uk is very established, even if a shift begins toward .uk it doesn't leave a lot of room for anything else.
Here it's gambling, don't invest spend more than you can afford to lose.

Anyway, if I found a goldmine would I tell everybody ?
I would keep the information to myself. The only thing we can tell you is to keep expectations low.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back