Dynadot

Changing the field width for WP post titles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I have a small correction that I'm trying to make on my WP blog. We just uploaded our new custom theme, which features an info box in the top right hand corner of each post. The problem we're having is with long post titles, they run into that info section, and thus overlap and certain words from the topic title are unreadable.

So, what I'm trying to figure out is how I can change the width of the title area, whereas it stops where the infobox starts.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have a link to the site in question please?

•••
Yes,

here's an example of what I'm referring to, first post on the 2nd page.

http://no_url_shorteners/p53QU9

•••
You have an error in your PHP code so it won't allow me to view the page.

•••
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/debut22/public_html/wp-content/themes/AutoDebut/functions.php on line 112

There's an error. :o

•••
Problem #2 is getting our own featured post widget to call images from selected posts. It keeps coming up with that error in attempt to pull the images.

•••
i dont see any issues in firefox 9.0.1 :(

•••
I paid someone to fix it, but now I'm trying to figure out how to correct my paragraph spacing. There's spacing in the post editor that's not showing on the actual page. I believe that's edited from the css, but I can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back