Dynadot

Cheapest dotCom reg?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
using indian ip you can get dot.com domain in just 0.99$ you need to search with this query .com domain in just 99rs

What if war breaks out between Pakistan and India, what happens to my domain name?

•••
What if war breaks out between Pakistan and India, what happens to my domain name?

First you will be tried for your war crimes ;)

•••

lol

I believe he is mentioning GD... GD offers Rs.99 + 12 icann fee on one .com per customer.

That would be roughly around $1.68 approx

•••
lol

I believe he is mentioning GD... GD offers Rs.99 + 12 icann fee on one .com per customer.

That would be roughly around $1.68 approx
i mention about bigrock and go daddy also 1 n 1

•••
bigrock's Rs.99 pomotion has expired ;)

yup, 1and1 i still active, so is godaddy. But this is global promotion I believe, it is not region based, so you don't need to have Indian based IP address :)

•••
okey dineshkp thanks for inform.

•••
Bigrock has started a Rs.89 promotion for new-customer sign-up.

Apporx $1.35 (incl of icann feee)

Coupon: JDBYUB425ZXC

You would laugh if I say, I came across this when i accidentally googled "Godaddy" by hitting the Return key rather than ctrl+Return ... lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back