Dynadot

Check my new tool SEOcalc.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made SEOcalc.net and I would like to have some input from the community. Does the numbers make sense? What do you think about it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know what the numbers mean and I do SEO for a living :) So I think that you should add some explanations and ratings what do certain values mean. For example what is the last USD value?

•••
If you scroll down a bit you will see all the terms defined.

•••
This forum area is for posting resources you have found! NOT Your Own Websites, nor websites linked from your websites. If you find a great free resource please give a direct link!

•••
Ok, I am sorry. Please remove the thread or move it to the appropriate area.

•••
This forum area is for posting resources you have found! NOT Your Own Websites, nor websites linked from your websites. If you find a great free resource please give a direct link!

What?! The forum rules clearly state
  • Post only websites you own or control in the website review & Appraisals Forum.
What am i missing?

•••
What?! The forum rules clearly state
  • Post only websites you own or control in the website review & Appraisals Forum.
What am i missing?

Probably he has posted into wrong section, and mods have been moved the thread to the right one.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back