budget: above $5000 Buying all LLL.com (3L) domains (min: 10000$ - max: 40000$)

Watch
Hello all! I am interested in buying any 3 letter domains in .COM domain zone, without hyphens, numerals and special characters.
  • Payment only with USDT stablecoin (ERC-20);
  • Transferring a domain is possible only with the auth codes, or push to my account in Dynadot (push to other registrars is not allowed);
  • The prices indicated in this post are fixed and are not negotiable;
  • IMPORTANT: Due to the prevalence of scams, I will make a transfer ONLY AFTER the domains have been successfully transferred to my Dynadot account. Exceptions are possible only for NamePros accounts with a very high reputation at my sole discretion.
  • It is also possible to use an escrow service that supports payments in USDT (only for forum members with a sufficiently high reputation). If you want to use this service, all costs (service fees) will be at your expense. You can find more detailed information about the terms at the following link: https://cryptoexchange.com/escrow/help/buy-sell-domains
Detailed terms below:
1) Any LLL.com domain, price 10,000 USDT per domain.
2) Any LLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: J,Q. Price 12,500 USDT per domain.
3) Any LLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: J,Q,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. Price 20,000 USDT per domain.
4) Any LLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: H,J,K,Q,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. Price 30,000 USDT per domain.
5) Any LLL.com domain, which do not contain the following letters: A,E,H,I,J,K,O,Q,U,V,W,X,Y,Z. Price 40,000 USDT per domain.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Up

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back