IT.COM

Cloud Hosting reseller package

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello,

I am considering starting a web hosting business, and am looking for CLOUD HOSTING packages.

Here are my requirements:

100+GB Disk space
750+GB Bandwidth
Support for MY clients
Master Reseller is a bonus
Reseller website template/set up (or something like this)
All unlimited features
US/UK/CA servers
Domain reseller is a bonus

Price: <$15/month

I would like to start with a half plan for half the price to start if possible.

The service must be CLOUD hosting.

If you think you can offer me something like this, please let me know. I will review all offers and pick the best one, assuming I like one.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Respectfully, you are not going to find any real cloud-based reseller hosting plan that will cost you less than $8/mo.

•••
Sorry, I fixed the price.

•••
$15 a month? I think you're having a laugh.

A 'normal' reseller plan would cost you double that if you're lucky unless you look for somebody that oversells and shuts you off when you use a few resources...

You get what you paid for, shop around, you want to pay for a good host, not somebody that will offer you seemingly big plans for a low low price. But you won't find anyone reliable for that price i'm afraid.

Last edited:
•••
Re :

Sorry, I fixed the price.

And how can you be sure of the fixed price that you are expecting for the cloud hosting reseller? If you are seriously looking for Cloud hosting reseller you should stretch you hosting budget.

•••
You put your self in a situation to be ripped of by agreeing to pay such a high price :) I think you should request "unlimited cloud hosting" for less then $10/month...

•••
I know the price seems low (even to me), but I have found many companies that offer almost exactly what I am looking for, usually with just one feature missing...

I really just need the end user support along with the disk space and bandwidth and all the features. I dont really care that much about master reseller.

•••
I know the price seems low (even to me), but I have found many companies that offer almost exactly what I am looking for, usually with just one feature missing...

I really just need the end user support along with the disk space and bandwidth and all the features. I dont really care that much about master reseller.

Could you kindly let us know what companies are offering cloud hosting at that price? I'd have a very hard time believing that they are offering a true cloud service

•••
You need to realize that it costs money to make money. Your web hosting business or company is only going to be as good as the money you invest in it yourself to get started. If you expect to pay a low amount, you are going to get a low amount of quality in return in most cases. I don't really see any reseller cloud services or VPSs out there that will meet your expectations for $15/mo. You need to set a good impression on your initial customers and a $15/mo. plan in my opinion is just not going to do it. So unless your seriously interested in starting a business, I suggest you back off on starting your business until you are able to afford it. That's my 2 cents on the topic.

•••
Well, it appears I may have been misled by my initial research on the topic.

Here is a company who claims to offer similar packages to what I am looking for, for a VERY reduced price:
http://WWW.PRESTONHOST.COM/cloud

There is also:
http://www.hostnine.com/cloud-reseller-hosting/

I was just hoping to find something similar in features to this company, but with end user support.

Did I miss something?

Last edited:
•••
Well, it appears I may have been misled by my initial research on the topic.

Here is a company who claims to offer similar packages to what I am looking for, for a VERY reduced price:
http://WWW.PRESTONHOST.COM/cloud

There is also:
http://www.hostnine.com/cloud-reseller-hosting/

I was just hoping to find something similar in features to this company, but with end user support.

Did I miss something?

Prestonhost only offers Shared Cloud hosting and I wouldn't be surprised if you never actually got a service with them. For 1.99 for 50GB of Space is ridiculous.

As with Host9, it is cloud but you pay $3 per domain on top of the plan, so you could end up paying thousands...

As everyone has pointed out, for a cloud reseller you will need to cough up alot of dough, stick to a reliable host that can offer 99.9 percent uptime or more, it's good enough for most.

•••
Actually, hostnine doesnt require a monthly fee, its only a per domain fee for that package(100GB disk, 1TB BW). Also, Hostnine also offers 100% uptime i believe.

•••
You keep mentioning that you want the plans to also provide "end user support". I sure hope your talking about them providing support to you and NOT to YOUR end users (customers). Because your going to already have a hard time finding a plan that meets your requirements as it is. Finding that additional feature is going to make it impossible for your price range.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back