NameSilo

Coder wanted for name script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ypn

Established Member
Impact
I myself haven't found this script yet, if anyone knows if there's a site or script like this please let me know.

What it should do is search a dictionary list of all dictionary terms and check to see if any tlds are available. It would be an added bonus if it would also display or create a link to the definition. I realize a script would take a while to run though the list, it could be run maybe once a week then all of namepro members could view it..I think at least for me it would come in handy.

I'm not looking to pay alot for this script since it will be available for free, but you can keep rights to it and can advertise on the future free site and even sell it to someone else. Let me have your inputs thanks :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
MAx - Speak to Kohashi. He has the scripts written i believe.

Tell him I said to PM you :)

There might be a "scripting" fee, but it would be a qulaity script rather than some of these "cheap" scripts u get online :)

•••
We can create a custom script for you and let you own all the rights to it. We created www.snaganame.com and sold it to DCG over at DNF. We can create this script for you. PM or Email if interested.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back