Dynadot

discuss Couldn't get 3N.Ch? 4N.Ch are available {CH ~ Chinese}

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you expect a warm welcome to the .CH extension by the CHinese?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

• Wait and see

• No

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

domainerfella

DN.DOMAINSTop Member
Impact
Hi

I am referring to this thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/nnn-ch-domains.902083/ by @Silentptnr

All 3n.ch without 0 and 4 are gone. Many with 0 and 4 are gone too.

Nicest 4n.ch are gone too. I got about 90 domains today, 88xx, xx88, and few other patterns. There could be some gems still available. From 0000.ch to 9999.ch there are only 10k possibilities and they would all be gone in the nick of time.

Perform your own research and exercise caution. I liked the idea of Ch being interpreted as Chinese but we don't know yet. We saw short numerics heating up with many tld's including ngtld's. Godaddy is the cheapest registrar with DDC. Do Vote!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whos knows about china...i just think based on strong history, decent sales, and no restrictions now, reputable registrars, generic look and natural thoughts of china, seems like best ive seen in a while..

Definitely worth me buying and keeping until i want to sell.

Noone has been negative about .ch.. Of course people want to sell what they have.

Other than .com, we will have to see what happens.. I bought mine cause i have enough com, net, org, co, info, online, one, biz, xyz, club..

Now i like my new ones like BJNG.CH
And my 3L and 3N.

•••
•••
Most important message of the OP
Any available lists?
Havent seen any since list of remaining 138 NNN.

•••
Havent seen any since list of remaining 138 NNN.

shouldnt take long to scan using godaddy bulk .
You up for it? il do 0000-5000,you do 5000-9999??
i think im right in saying namebright allows 5000 but only com/net?

•••
Im not at home till later.. On my phone presently.. Although my checking last night showed alot regged.

•••
"From 0000.ch to 9999.ch there are only 10k possibilities" is that correct?

•••
shouldnt take long to scan using godaddy bulk .
You up for it? il do 0000-5000,you do 5000-9999??
i think im right in saying namebright allows 5000 but only com/net?
Yes, only com/net in NB. I used Name.com for research. I need to retire now, good luck!

•••
Im not at home till later.. On my phone presently.. Although my checking last night showed alot regged.

Okay no problem .If you need help doing a full scan let me know.
I still wont be investing personally,but dont mind pitching in as ive benefitted from other peoples research on here

•••
"From 0000.ch to 9999.ch there are only 10k possibilities" is that correct?
Oops, this looked like simple maths you do not need to use a calc, but I am embarrassed now.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back