Dynadot

priced CPanelSet.com, Housings.us, NotebookPro.com, ListURLs.com Premium .COMs $Lowered!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: All prices are negotiable subject to the seller's consent. All domain transfers are FREE. Payment through paypal.*

CPanelSet.com - $30.00
(Expires: 25 July, 2004, Godaddy)
- A good domain name for people who provides products/services related to CPanel

Housings.us - $20.00
-Many investors are giving high praises to the .US domain sector. Get this generic and premium name now!

NotebookPro.com - Make offer
-The premium domain name for businesses offering laptop products. One of the best names I have.

KidMeal.com - $100.00
(Expires: 31 July, 2004, Godaddy)
-The best domain name you could have for offering children or kids recipes or meals. 5,010 results from google, and a high 794 results from Overture.

Acquires.net - $160.00
(Expires: 24 July, 2004, Godaddy)
-A premium one word domain appraised at over $500.00 US with a total google result of 1,010,000

ListURLs.com - $35.00
(Expires: 23 July, 2004, Godaddy)

LiveReception.com - $30.00
(Expires: 28, March, 2004, Godaddy)

IDStart.com - $15.00
(Expires: 21 April, 2004, Godaddy)
- excellent brand name for companies that offer corporate identity service such as logo design, web design

Car-Reviews.org - $20.00
(Expires: 18 July, 2004, Godaddy)
- google result for car reviews is 270,000 with a domain name apprasial of a $180.00 wholesale price and $800.00 end user price

PaySecures.com - $4.00
(Expires: 4 May, 2004, Godaddy)
- starts a new payment service like paypal.com or offer your customers a secure way to pay their invoices online

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] for any questions or suggestion! Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PaySecures.com SOLD!
IDStart.com SOLD!

Remember, you can offer me your price too ^^

•••
Willing to let Acquires.net go low, make your offer ^^

•••
ChineseHerb.org - Make offer

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back