question Current LL.co price ??

Spaceship
Watch

anyrobert

Established Member
Impact
how much Current Chinese LL.co price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think LL.CO names are registry reserved. so you need to directly contact cointernet and ask for a quote.
or just type the name in the address bar. you will see the inquiry form to get that premeium name.
example mp.co

•••
They are about $35000~$100k at godaddy auctions, buy them.

•••
We have four LL.co sales in our database, two for $50k and one for $37,500 in 2013, and one for $6,015 in 2012.

https://namebio.com/?s=gNxADN5gzM

They sell so rarely that it is hard to say what the "going rate" is. Given how the short domain market has taken off recently I would agree with Oliver that it is mid to high five figures most likely.

•••
Ta.co is missing from your database.

•••
Ta.co is missing from your database.
It was purchased directly from the registry and I'm not aware of what it sold for. I can't find any sources that list the price paid either. Do you have any?

•••
Unfortunately no,. You guys are experts in finding sources. Have you tried to contact the registry? Maybe they can share the final price and probably other sales too.

•••
Unfortunately no,. You guys are experts in finding sources. Have you tried to contact the registry? Maybe they can share the final price and probably other sales too.
If the registry was allowed to say they would have mentioned it in a press release like they did for the $350k sale of O.co to Overstock. There may be a way to figure it out by looking through YUM! Brands SEC filings, but given how many huge brands they own I doubt it would be possible to figure out a single domain price with any level of certainty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back