IT.COM

Cutest.info

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I intend to develop a website for this domain.
Anyone can provide some idea for the content.

I am going to try to provide the cutest information i can get on the net. But not sure what other stuff to addon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
what does cutest mean ? D-:

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
what does cutest mean ? D-:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cutest

1. Delightfully pretty or dainty.
2. Obviously contrived to charm; precious: “ [He] mugs so ferociously he kills the humorit's an insufferably cute performance” (David Ansen).
3. Shrewd; clever.

:lala:

•••
i see, thanks for the info, alien :)

•••
Babies are cute ... .INFOrmation on cute babies! :)
Recommend "going a Google" here and see what you some up with ... EXAMPLE: <"cutest babies">
Search results: about 858.
Hmmmm ... how about cutest baby names?

Link on Google: www.cutebabyland.com

Photos, calendars, stories, all kinds of stuff.
Of course, you could do this with pets and people, too. Unsure how well "cute" works with information, as in your first post.
Fuel for (creative) thought, anyway ... and just my two sense. :p
Good Luck with it.

•••
Kittens are cute.

And Puppies.

...a site for baby pets...names...care...general info...training...photo sharing... :tu:

Just another direction (my 2-cents).

Last edited:
•••
I helped develop cutemeter.com -- cutest.info could have a similar concept, but then again the .info extension cries out to have real content.

•••
How about some "cute" babes' pictures together with their contact info?

:hehe:

•••
Cutest... perhaps a portal for pixel graphics and doll sites? They are considered very "cute" and many teens are into them. Or you could offer tutorials on drawing dolls, animating blinkies, etc. etc.

•••
Thanks for all the nice suggestions!!

•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
Thanks for all the nice suggestions!!

:lala:

Indeed ... some GREAT ones posted here!
Good Luck with your development, Neon. :)

•••
yeah, it sounds like another "hotornot" sort of site, but i dont think the world is ready for another one of them ;) unless you can bring something new to the equation.

maybe like hotornot, but people post pictures of their pets and children to be rated :D

its 9am, thats the best idea you'll get out of me at this time.

•••
maybe you should make a graphic site?

•••
Ooh, you SHOULD definetly check out http://pixelatedpastels.com it is a message board with Cutsey type designers. But they can't code worth a crap ;) Good Luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back