New gTLD Display.Repair Billion dollar industry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostas

Established Member
Impact
Display.Repair is for sale. The industry of phone repair is huge and still expanding. Here you can see some stats for the US market: ibisworld.com/industry/cell-phone-repair.html
This domain can be used for a website showing how to fix your smartphone display on your own (tutorials that you find on youtube) and also sell the tools and the parts to do it. A whole set of the parts for any smartphone can be bought for 20$ from (I will give buyer the website).
Most websites like ifixit sell these sets for around 100$, for example here is the link for iphone 5s ifixit.com/Store/iPhone/iPhone-5s-Display-Assembly-with-Front-Camera/IF124-000
So for every sale you make you will have a 80$ net profit! If you market the website a little and manage to make 3 sales per day you are looking to a 7200$ monthly revenue only from display sale! If you also sell screen protectors and cases imagine how much you would make with only a little marketing. I have done a full research on this niche so the buyer will get many methods and information about it from me. The reason I am not developing is because something important came up in my life and I don't have the necessary time to do it. Send me your bids through PM.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back