NameSilo

Dodora

Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
I'm a new guy to pool.com, won a domain after auction. Now I get an email from dodora saying they are the registrar for my domain.

have to say dodora is the most un-user-friendly registrar site I have ever come across... However!

I guess I have to wait the 60 days before transfering registrars but how, in the meantime, do I set up web and email forwarding?? If indeed i can!

Anyone help?????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hahaha ! sorry! i just faced the same problem yesterday! kept getting wrong password/user message!!

finally after 100 tries! manage to change nameservers.

the support was not bad but controls......

sorry whats your problem with them??

•••
Originally posted by collieri
I'm a new guy to pool.com, won a domain after auction. Now I get an email from dodora saying they are the registrar for my domain.

have to say dodora is the most un-user-friendly registrar site I have ever come across... However!

I guess I have to wait the 60 days before transfering registrars but how, in the meantime, do I set up web and email forwarding?? If indeed i can!

Anyone help?????

I don't think those features come free. I think you need to pay a little extra for those features.

•••
yeah, they do come free but its a time consuming process. basically you have to change the dns settings to that of dodoras and then you can do quite a bit of stuff actually to your domain.

•••
Your registrar got shut down!

http://dodora.com

Glad to see bandits like them get screwed!

•••
Actually if it was a .com/.net it is good news since it is now at Directi

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back