Domain Empire

discuss Does any members here owns a million dollar domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd have to share a blog post by @James Iles that covers @XF.com 's portfolio of names as they're open for discussion and public view.

•••
dollor ???

$$$

i guess you mean Dollar !

:xf.rolleyes:

•••
Just curious and want to have a look.
Yeah anyone who has a name that someone is willing to pay that much for. lol Most of the time is a result of more cash then brains.

•••
Million dollar domain Searching........................

Not found yet.

•••
Yes and we don't PM other members here to send us $50 USD in paypal to buy us a new set of panties.

•••
I think each one of us owns a million dollar domain. We just have to wait for the right time to find the right buyer who would pay us the million till then its just another domain!;)

•••
@Keral_Patel - Who is this directed towards??? I think this kind of language is not entertained on @NamePros.

•••
I am the owner of the ultimate 63.DOMAIN toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
but it costs much more than 'just' 1,000,000.00 USD (one million USD) - it costs more than 1,000,000,000.00 USD (more than one billion USD).

Believe it or not - I believe that this brilliant domain is indeed the most expensive domain of all time and I am absolutely convinced that I will sell it someday because it is 'more than a domain' - it is the symbol for the highest status.

Last edited:
•••
I am the owner of the ultimate 63.domain toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top
but it costs much more than 'just' 1,000,000.00 (one million) million.

Believe it or not - I believe that this domain is indeed the most expensive domain of all time and I am absolutely convinced that I will sell it someday.
That can't be the most expensive domain of all time because I have a couple that are 1 Billion dollars+ domains. ;)

•••
That can't be the most expensive domain of all time because I have a couple that are 1 Billion dollars+ domains. ;)
Of course it can because this domain simply costs more than yours (and more than any other domain) - no matter how much yours costs.

•••
Of course it can because this domain simply costs more than yours (and more than any other domain) - no matter how much yours costs.
There is no way that it "simply" costs more than mine. LOL ;)

•••
•••
No, I do not hold any names that are worth a million dollars and not even a fragment of it. I am happy if I own a few ones that will sell for low - middle XX,XXX a day.

You will just have to go to have a quick look at SEDO to understand that many, many domainers are overvaluing their own names.

But it's ok to live in a dream world as long you are spending your own money. :P

•••
•••
oooopss
i have RiteshChauhan.com

which is more than millions for me......:lookaround:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back