Domain Empire

Domain Banned By Google.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A client leased a domain from me, one with which they did not want to buy. We put a decent web site on it and then put it on google adwords, we made lots of money with the site, the client went a little bit too crazy with the money they made, and their credit card / or debit card bounced when google went to charge them post pay. Google finally sent an email saying the domain or account is banned or blocked - to paraphrase, and now I cant ever advertise the domain with them.

Now I have someone interested in buying the domain name, problem is the domain is black listed with google, because a former clients credit card bounced a few times. Is there any way to get google to unblock the domain, if the domain is sold, how does one go about getting the domain unblocked or unbanned for the new buyer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it's adsense blocked and you want adsense on the site, then email [email protected] explaining the situation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back