NameSilo

Domain name registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
does anyone know a good place to get domain registration? a place that is cheap and is a good place

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
namecheap.com
enom.com
registerfly.com
godaddy.com <- Kind of a pain to do anything there, but a cheap price

•••
Re: domain name registration

Originally posted by supersquirt
does anyone know a good place to get domain registration? a place that is cheap and is a good place

Enom is cheap, and has lots of free services. Also easy free "push" of domain names to other enom accounts for reselling.

Reseller Accounts $8.95 for .com/biz/info/us/net/org domain registrations per yr. Also... register other tld's such as .ca/.cn/.com.cn/.co.uk and so on.

If you would like an account set-up for you,click here and complete and mail form.

You can send a pm for further info.

•••
Re: Re: domain name registration

Originally posted by biggie
Enom is cheap, and has lots of free services. Also easy free "push" of domain names to other enom accounts for reselling.

Reseller Accounts $8.95 for .com/biz/info/us/net/org domain registrations per yr. Also... register other tld's such as .ca/.cn/.com.cn/.co.uk and so on.

If you would like an account set-up for you,click here and complete and mail form.

You can send a pm for further info.

can i get a domain registration at enom without having to get the reseller?

•••
or do i have to buy the reseller too?

•••
The reseller account is a free set-up. You only have to "fill" your account with $100, which is credited to your domain registrations.

ie: $100/$8.95=11 domain registrations

You can also get a Retail account, which you can pay as you go.

•••
if you sign up directly from Enom, your pricing will be $29.00 per registration.

•••
ok, if i have any questions if i decide to go with enom i'm pm you :) thanks for the help biggie! :D

•••
Originally posted by supersquirt
ok, if i have any questions if i decide to go with enom i'm pm you :) thanks for the help biggie! :D

Anytime! :talk:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back