NameSilo

Domainhop WTH?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just tried to login to my account on domainhop. I get This account is inactive. WTH is this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ZuraX said:
I just tried to login to my account on domainhop. I get This account is inactive. WTH is this?
It means that your account has been suspended/banned.

•••
Ouch! That doesn't sound good. Did you try to email them about the problem? It would be [email protected]. Have you been a "bad boy" as far as sending traffic to your parked domains? Good luck with this, I hope you get it taken care of.

•••
said the same thing to me, but then i just retyped my password and it worked :P

•••
Yes I emailed them. When I went to my domains they said domain is disabled.
I only moved my domains there while my server was down then when it came back up I moved all the ones that had sites back to my server. The ones left were the ones I pointed to my PPC Search site. I never cheat or break terms. :(

•••
Seems me pointing my domains to them for a few days while my server was down then moving most back set off their warning scripts. The jump in traffic then no traffic flagged my account. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back