Domain Empire

Domainhop

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Has anyone heard of domainhop? I was thinking about using it for some of my domain names. They give 4 dollars per thousand or 55% or ad revenue whichever is higher. This is my first thread. So dont be too hard on me. If you have used it let me know. Thanks everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Very LOW CTR for me... content is NOT attractive...

•••
Agreed, CTR is extremely low, cause of the poor content and if you have names which have other than US visitors, no clicks are counted in most cases. On the other hand, 1 click pays reasonably well at DH.
netPH said:
Very LOW CTR for me... content is NOT attractive...

•••
it's not too bad, I would suggest using a traffic exchange program to generate some traffic to your site. I park only 1 domain there now and I get an average of 45 clicks per day which would be $600 or more per month if it doesn't drop.

•••
thanks

thanks for all of your help. I have been collecting domains for a while now, but never knew there was a whole community of people like me. Thanks for all of your help.

•••
I'm still waiting on my check. Do a search and see how long ago I posted it. Not to mention, try to email any of the contacts on their website, its like playing ping pong with their mail server. I mean a company like that with non working emails? You do not want to associate yourself wit a company like that.

•••
it should be coming any time now!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back