Domain Empire

Dynadot marketplace sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else sold a domain through dynadot marketplace?
Can you share the experience ?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the point to sell on Dynadot then?

•••
Hi guys,

I wanted to clear up some confusion on the Marketplace sales. While it's true we only give the proceeds in account credit, the seller is notified of this in their account when they set the domain for sale. It's also noted in our help file. The reason we currently don't do payouts is because we're not an escrow service. We do want to offer payouts, but it'll take some time before we can support that feature.

Thanks for reading!

•••
So till they allow payouts... its "keep away" from Dynadot marketplace for selling.... And no wonder there are less domains on sale and the quality is sub-par (other than expired names)...

•••
I rather Dynadot offer this service than nothing at all.

I just started pricing my domains with them, and I'll be satisfied with a little extra money in my Dynadot account.

I spend thousands of dollars a year with them, so it makes sense for me.

•••
Hello...it's not make sense...please be aware seller...

Dynadot state that they will offering pay out since many years ago (I don't know sure 2008 or 2009), or may be earlier. But now what?? They still don't improve the system yet. Is it the intentional??

I just know this system since I made a sale few weeks ago, and still my credit can't be withdraw. So I think this is their crafty system to take money from the seller. And the worst thing, this is happened in my bad situation.

I just sold the domain for $199 and I sent them email until 4X to make a withdrawal but they denied it.

I am so disappointed. How long they will take my money? Since I only have few domains to be renewed in the next year.

This is very very bad!!

•••
Next time avoid selling domains there.
I'm it looks to me illegal.

•••
"...$1751 only in their website!"

WTF!? They want you spend your hard earned money with them? Great dude, you have your hosting costs covered for the next 2 decades I guess :)

•••
Hi guys,

I wanted to clear up some confusion on the Marketplace sales. While it's true we only give the proceeds in account credit, the seller is notified of this in their account when they set the domain for sale. It's also noted in our help file. The reason we currently don't do payouts is because we're not an escrow service. We do want to offer payouts, but it'll take some time before we can support that feature.

Thanks for reading!

See it's been 1 year ago and still you don't offer the feature.

You make our trust gone!
No other service like you in the world.

•••
Wouldn't trust dynadot as far as you can throw them. Stole 3-4 domains from me (.uk) Nominet were great and got the domains right back for me. I have just transferred close to 200 from them and another 1000 will be getting transferred away shortly, all for $9 bids ! Idiots.I emailed then, not so much as a reply, clearly they don't miss the renewal money.

•••
I can't seem to edit my post, they actually have one of my domains on sedo without my permission and they have zero control (it's no longer with them) over it, It was one they stole from my account but mentioned in my last post, Nominet returned them all but it is on sedo. I'd laugh if someone bought it because they don't have it. Sedo clearly allow dynadot to sell what they want even if they don't have the right to it.

I have screenshots of everything, if you trust a company like that , good luck because you will need it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back