IT.COM

Earning $ from your traffic.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wanda

Credit Card Service ProVIP Member
Impact
What services have you used, too earn $ from the traffic your site generates? Please list any experience you've had..

Has anyone used: www.DomainParkers.com ??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: Earning $ from your traffic.

Originally posted by WandaCox

Has anyone used: www.DomainParkers.com ?? [/B]

Nope, never used them. We have used DomainSponsor for quite a while with fairly good results.

•••
I'm trying to look for a good one that isn't a scam. There are so many out there right now that arn't but i probably could make good moneyof only.

•••
Many new and good links from you today :)

Do u own the sites or what!? :D

Thanks alot for sharing !!!

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
Many new and good links from you today :)

Do u own the sites or what!? :D

Thanks alot for sharing !!!
oh no.. these are not my sites I've posted today.. just sharing some goodies that may be helpful too webmasters! Enjoy!

•••
I myself detest good domains taken up by search pages and I rarely use them. In my opinion, the best way to generate traffic (and keep them coming back!) is to provide some sort of useful/entertaining content for visitors without loading them with pop up ads. Most browsers these days will block them anyways. A pop up free zone is more pleasing to a vistor. A banner or two in the middle or bottom of the page doesn't take away from the page. It might not be the fastest way to earn money from your traffic but it sure promote your site. And if you are successful and become a big well known site, you could sure sell off ad space or even the whole site for more that you could ever make with popups and search pages.

•••
Originally posted by Cindy
I myself detest good domains taken up by search pages and I rarely use them. In my opinion, the best way to generate traffic (and keep them coming back!) is to provide some sort of useful/entertaining content for visitors without loading them with pop up ads. Most browsers these days will block them anyways. A pop up free zone is more pleasing to a vistor. A banner or two in the middle or bottom of the page doesn't take away from the page. It might not be the fastest way to earn money from your traffic but it sure promote your site. And if you are successful and become a big well known site, you could sure sell off ad space or even the whole site for more that you could ever make with popups and search pages.

I agree, popups/unders are becoming about as effective as the telemarketers calling at dinner time wanting you to switch long distance carriers.
They are annoying and probably drive off more traffic then its worth.
If you have to resort to popups it may be time to re-think your business plan?

Cheers!

•••
+ Pop ups sometimes freezes peoples computers which is never a good think.

•••
I have used a click system before. Each click you get a certain amount of money. e.g. one click equals $5 (I have actual seen one at this price, but feared it was a scam!)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back