Dynadot

Ebay enforcement letter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I got 300 Emails from them registering 2 names.

Should I ignore....

What next.

Websites are not being used.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I assume the domains contain the word 'eBay'?

You can transfer the names over to them now, or wait for the UDRP domain dispute to be filed and try to defend your ownership of it there. As far as I know, eBay has never lost a case at UDRP.

You can search some of the past disputes at
http://udrp.law.cornell.edu/udrp/advsearch.html

Use 'ebay' as the complainant.

•••
Whoa, your right -RJ-, most of the time eBay did win according to that site you mentioned.

•••
It is a blank site nothing.... no name.... no pointing..... they picked up on the .org and left the .com alone.... ???/

•••
If you have ebay in the title just give it up and save yourself the hassle. Trust me. Just take the money they give you for the domain and reinvest it in more and you will do fine.

•••
Agree -

Originally posted by xclusive
If you have ebay in the title just give it up and save yourself the hassle. Trust me. Just take the money they give you for the domain and reinvest it in more and you will do fine.

It's Not worth it -

•••
I got an email from alldomains saying something along the lines of brand protection email on a name I just registered. Do not know if companies like ebay are starting to use them for this kind of service

•••
Thats a really good question wheter their using it or not, I guess its uncertain unless someone knows more about this matter.

•••
I think it was verio - Or Someone who contacted me -

•••
I am going to sit back and see what happens.

:(

I have no reference number. no contact name. The letter is generic and has no letterhead and name ect.

This total form of humiliation .... no one should accept.

Lorenzo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back