IT.COM

End-user e-mails.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've compiled a list of potential end-users for my domains, but I'm unsure how to word the e-mail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: End-user e-mails.

Originally posted by aliepayne
I've compiled a list of potential end-users for my domains, but I'm unsure how to word the e-mail.

Thanks,
Alex

Alex,

If you search around, there is a thread with plenty of sample e-mails on NamePros. Good luck

Cary

•••
•••
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1757

That is a good thread. You mentioned you have a list of e-mails, but be sure you do not mass mail them. Take the time to individually send a message to each one, customized with their name.

Don't be a spammer. People don't buy names from spammers.

•••
RJ makes a good point.

ST

•••
Originally posted by aliepayne

Thanks,
Alex

Yep, there's some really good ones there in that Namepros "Marketing" thread ... and thanks for that "link", Sohil. :)
I'm in the midst of trying some even simpler "approaches" (quick and to the point, and sans some of the inherent euphoria that I've used (and successfully) in the past. I'll keep you posted, as well as "copy & paste" some of these *examples* here as I get more into 'em, as well. My confidence is high! :yell:
See you.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back