Dynadot

Enom Messed Up??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I dont know about you but my enom is really slow and my domains arent showing. :(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by Elefekt
I dont know about you but my enom is really slow and my domains arent showing. :(

whats the problem.
i thought most
NPM give thumbs up
for ENOM:tu:

•••
I did but just now it got messed up probably just a bad time..

•••
yes its been going extremely slow for me, and names arent showing up, unless i type them in

•••
I had that problem the other day, it cleared up after a while.

All the best

Richard

•••
I had that problem the other day, it cleared up, and came back again.

•••
Yay im so glad its not only me i just made a topic about this

it says i have 3 domains but 0 there

•••
hey i am having the same problem, i thought i was going crazy or my domains had expired lol, how do you get to view them again? lol

•••
Same here ,

you will have to wait untill they fix it

•••
At least the Domains are working, it would be real scary if our sites/domains where down as well, then I would pooh myself :)

•••
mines working again now, it keeps going off and on, strange but atleast am not the only one

•••
If you actually use the ' go directly to this domain ' box you can still access the domain management .... at least it was like that the other day .... of course you will have to know all the domains you have there :)

•••
mine is working normal now :) at least for the time being :)

•••
Yup its an on and off thing...

•••
•••
I transferred a domain from eNom to ev1servers a month ago, but it still shows up in my eNom account eventhough whois says that it's at ev1servers. It keeps warning me that it will expire in Novemeber eventhough whois says it's expiring in November 2004! >:(

•••
Have you tryed to email them ?

•••
Originally posted by subliminal
I transferred a domain from eNom to ev1servers a month ago, but it still shows up in my eNom account eventhough whois says that it's at ev1servers. It keeps warning me that it will expire in Novemeber eventhough whois says it's expiring in November 2004! >:(

Yea email them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back