Domain Empire

Enom reseller accounts

Spaceship
Watch

Thoma$

Account Suspended
Impact
I have a $8.95 enom reseller account and was wondering if it is possible to upgrade to a $6.95 account, and if so how do I do this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can buy old $6.95 account from ETP like domainresell.biz for some $xxx

Or you can sell enough domain to become ETP (account directly under eNom) at $8.95 rate, then sell again enough domain to upgrage your account at $7.95, and again another time at $6.95...
Contact them and ask them the conditions to become ETP, and you'll have regular email to inform you about that...

I don't have the deposit values in head to become ETP, but others here will post them I'm sure...

David.

•••
•••
Originally posted by dgaussin
You can buy old $6.95 account from ETP like domainresell.biz for some $xxx

Or you can sell enough domain to become ETP (account directly under eNom) at $8.95 rate, then sell again enough domain to upgrage your account at $7.95, and again another time at $6.95...
Contact them and ask them the conditions to become ETP, and you'll have regular email to inform you about that...

I don't have the deposit values in head to become ETP, but others here will post them I'm sure...

David.

the deposit is $6950 for a 6.95 account

•••
Thanks I am willing to trade my $8.95 account with $270 in it for a $6.95 account if anybody is interested.

Thomas

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back