Dynadot

ENom?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is eNom? I keep seeing people talking about a $6.95 eNom account, or something a long those lines, and how they're no longer available. What's eNom? What can you do with them/that? :-/

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[/Moving to the "Domain Newbie's Forum].
Namepros member Biggie will answer all of your Enom Reseller questions here:

Thread: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3679

Enom is a VERY popular domain registrar, and especially for domainers ... for their very competitive pricing, ease of use/functionality, free domain "pushes" (very important for those who will be buying/selling/trading domain names), and free URL Forwarding, etc.
I have an $8.95 Enom Reseller account ... and from Biggie. $6.95 and $7.95 Reseller accounts are no longer available directly through Enom, and that's why they sell for a small premium in the Advertising Forum. Expect to pay more for a $6.95 account, naturally. These were established some time ago, and before the change at Enom: www.enom.com

Enom is my personal fav, IMHO.
Good Luck and Welcome to #1 Namepros. :)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
[/Moving to the "Domain Newbie's Forum].
Namepros member Biggie will answer all of your Enom Reseller questions here:

Thread: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3679
Thanks, I did search through the forums, but there were so many things about eNom.

Enom is a VERY popular domain registrar, and especially for domainers ... for their very competitive pricing, ease of use/functionality, free domain "pushes" (very important for those who will be buying/selling/trading domain names), and free URL Forwarding, etc.
I have an $8.95 Enom Reseller account ... and from Biggie. $6.95 and $7.95 Reseller accounts are no longer available directly through Enom, and that's why they sell for a small premium in the Advertising Forum. Expect to pay more for a $6.95 account, naturally. These were established some time ago, and before the change at Enom: www.enom.com
I see. If they accept PayPal, I might consider switching to them. My current registrar doesn't have anything. I can't even change my DNS settings manually. But that's a story for another time.

Enom is my personal fav, IMHO.
Good Luck and Welcome to #1 Namepros. :)
Thanks, I think I'll be hanging around here quite much. :blink:

•••
Originally posted by Kings
Thanks, I think I'll be hanging around here quite much. :blink:

Biggie, others will definetly add to your query ... and Enom will accept Paypal, as well ... though I've only ever added to MY balance via debit card. No worries, you're at the right site!
Best of Luck. :)

•••
Biggie, others will definetly add to your query ... and Enom will accept Paypal, as well ... though I've only ever added to MY balance via debit card. No worries, you're at the right site!
Best of Luck. :)
eNom accepts PayPal? Great! (That's actually also what I was going to ask Biggie). Thanks!:D

•••
yes and they have free DNS management also

•••
Originally posted by biggie
yes and they have free DNS management also
Great! I'm now definately going to switch when my domain is about to expire. I also had a look at their website, and saw some very "attractive" offers (e.g 100 e-mails + domain for less than $3 a mont).

Thanks!

•••
Enom has alot of good feedbacks and alot of recommendation.

•••
yea.... I was wondering do they do like advertising? so i could advertise them on my site........

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
yea.... I was wondering do they do like advertising? so i could advertise them on my site........
I had a look at their site, but I couldn't find any affiliate-program or anything like it. You're best bet would be the reseller program though. You don't advertise for them, but you do make money for them, so if you want to do anything for them, go with the reseller program.

You could also just put a simple link (or banner) to their website on your website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back