IT.COM

Expertise required

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone, I'm new to this place and browsing through it looks ok. I do however, have some questions. Do you think a domain lets say a short, easy to remember, easy to type Adult domain with extensions such as .co.uk, .tv .info .biz .cc could fetch a good price? Also could you recommend some good " domains wanted " sites that ACTUALLY buy? Thanks, hope you can help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
patchywollock

Welcome to NP.

Do you think a domain lets say a short, easy to remember, easy to type Adult domain with extensions such as .co.uk, .tv .info .biz .cc could fetch a good price?

yes, of course. Any domain that is valueable sells at the right price.

Also could you recommend some good " domains wanted " sites that ACTUALLY buy? Thanks, hope you can help.

Whether a domain would sell or not depends on many factors. You get the most returns on your investment through direct marketing to potential end users. If the domain has good potential value, it might sell right over here for a good price! You would never know untill you post it here for sale. :)

If you need help, it is usually a Post/PM away!

Good luck, and once again welcome to NP!

best regards,

SlashRoot.Com

•••
Welcome to Namepros, patchywollock!

I would find it difficult to expand much on SlashRoot.Com's elequent words ... other than to say, and I've posted on this "concept" before, there is a direct correlation to Sales (not dollar amounts) and the reasonableness of an Asking price, IMHO. This has been my experience. They are worth, ultimately, what either a Reseller or End user is willing to pay ... and YOU will be the one to let it be known that the domain name is for sale.
Best of Luck, and Enjoy the site. :)

•••
Welcome to Namepros, patchywollock!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back