Domain Empire

top Fingerprinting.com ... Seriously Considering $XX,XXX Offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingerprinting.com is among the best domains I still have for sale in regards to being generic / brandable; traffic is very minimal.

Potentially a 6-figure domain, but will seriously consider offers low as $10K+

PM and/or email to [email protected]

I've owned fingerprinting.com a long time and till recently it's not been doing much, but lately I see some new sites operating by multimillion dollar security companies using "fingerprinting" within their domain name have emerged; google for details.

Fingerprinting.com value is increasing everyday; fingerprinting is one solid generic word not two as some may think ... anyways, fingerprinting appears to be poised to really take off, it's very likely fingerprinting.com will be highly sought by an end-user at some point ... I don't mind waiting, but am willing to let it go sooner if the price is right ... as in cash right away.

Again, to be clear, I'm taking offers right now for fingerprinting.com of at least $10K+ ... depending on timing I'm seriously considering letting it go in the low to low-mid 5-figure range.

PM and/or email me at [email protected]

Ron

p.s. another advantage of fingerprinting.com being very generic is the ability to easily utilize sub-domains, such as dns.fingerprinting.com, audio.fingerprinting.com, network.fingerprinting.com, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back