Dynadot

Firefox 4 Is Finally Available For Download

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Mozilla's homepage has yet to be updated, because the installers have been uploaded just now. After having tried it since the first betas, it's way better than all previous versions on many levels and overall the best browser.

With Firefox 4, you essentially have now the traditional proven stability (constant updates) and flexibility (countless addons and plugins) of Firefox with what the community has been asking for: speed. Firefox is now one of the fastest browsers.

Get it now:

Firefox 4.0 for Windows
Firefox 4.0 for Mac
Firefox 4.0 for Linux (x86, x64)

A detailed review is available here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great, good job, Nice browser...
Thanks

•••
Going to download this immediately. Thanks

•••
I'll install this soon. IE sucks like a Hoover vacuum. lol

•••
I've been using it for 24h now and it's really, really, responsive even under heavy load.

•••
Yeah...have to agree. It runs well and handles my internet workload very well. Sweet update.

•••
Been using it all day, seems faster than version 3.

•••
Yeah, I have been using the beta version for quite some time and it's really a very fast clean browser. It handles the 30+ tabs and tasks I throw at it nicely!

Great job FF Team :)

•••
Got it up and running this morning.
I don't see any great improvement in speed.

Just a real funky looking top bar...lol

•••
I don't see any great improvement in speed.

Very strange. Since the first betas, comparing Firefox 4 to 3.6.x, the difference in speed was huge.

•••
Only change I see and it bugs me...

Now when I want to open up a link?
Before in a new tab, it was under open in new window.
Now it is above.
So used to clicking on the second option, that now I get the joy of new windows instead of new tabs!
LOL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back