IT.COM

Flippa: Front Page Listing or Twitter Promotion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BasedBeyond

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys, right now I'm trying to get both of my .io domains sold on Flippa, but I need advice on which promotion package to use to get the most out of my buck.

I have purchased Front Page Listings in the past, but it tends to only stay on there for a day to a day and a half. Alongside, it also lead to a lot more watchers and only a couple of active bidders.

For the Twitter promotion, it costs a bit more, but the package claims to tweet the existence of your sale to over 8,000 active buyers.

In your experience with Flippa, which promotion has resulted in better sales results to you?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jeremy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jeremy, it depends on the domain(s). Please message [email protected] to better assess. Neither of those promotions are going to reach further than your outbound / external marketing efforts, so definitely try to find buyers off-Flippa to bring them in to the bidding process...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back